Registered office for Rumbo Limited:
54 Compton Street
Registered number: 7474159
Incorporated in England and Wales on 20th December 2010
Rumbo is not a firm of solicitors. Our team practise as legal, sourcing and contract specialists, not solicitors. As a result we are not regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulatory Authority and cannot undertake “reserved work”.
Rumbo Limited is registered for VAT with number 112 9304 47.
Use of your personal information:
Rumbo has notified the Information Commissioner that it is a data processor (registration number PZ2767893). Rumbo will not provide any personal data to third parties except in the following situations:
- to third parties who we work with in order to provide our services (and in those circumstances we will place those third parties under a duty of confidence in relation to your data and put in place written terms to ensure that they only use your personal data to provide our services and that they keep it secure)
- if obliged to do so by law or a data protection regulator
- to potential purchasers of our business or shares in Rumbo (again under confidentiality terms and subject to the restrictions above) and
- in ways to which you have consented or are otherwise allowed by law.
Rumbo will not transfer personal data outside the EEA unless it has taken the steps required by English law first.
If you provide information via this site Rumbo will only use that information to contact you in the way you have requested and then agree with you how we will use your data afterwards. Normally we agree to use your data to complete any work that you might ask us to undertake, to keep you informed about our business and so we can comply with our legal obligations. We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary for the relevant purpose. If you notify us that personal data is out of date or inaccurate we will update it or delete it.
The information and other materials on this site are the copyright of Rumbo Limited (©2011, all rights reserved). “Rumbo” is a registered trademark of Rumbo Limited, registered at the UK Trade Marks Registry under number 2576512.
Use of this Site:
You are free to download this site and copy parts of this site in other materials as long as:
- you credit the origin of the materials clearly and Rumbo Limited’s copyright and
- only use it for your own internal business purposes.
You may not amend any part of this site or any material you reproduce from this site. You may only link to this site if you have our permission. Please use the details on the Contact Us page if you wish to seek that consent.
This website is based in England and it complies with English law; it does not comply with the laws of other countries and if that worries you, you should not use this site.
Responsibility for Errors:
The content of this site is not advice upon which you may rely, though we have taken care to ensure it is an accurate description of Rumbo’s approach. We do not accept responsibility for any aspect of anyone else’s sites, even if we link to them.
How is Rumbo structured?
Rumbo is the vehicle through which the services of a network of associates is made available. This allows our clients to benefit from really strong skills delivered in a professional way – and backed by insurance – for a competitive price.